Here’s what we know about him:
- He is a Lavender Orpington with beautiful red waddles and comb. His eyes are brown and exude calmness and confidence.
- He hatched in April of this year and while he is already twice the size of my little hens, he is only half grown.
- His feet and legs look like they belong to a turkey!
- He chuckles and talks, especially to the ladies to whom he is already Cock-of-the-Walk.
- He doesn’t crow much (yet), but I think he’s going to be a baritone.
- Beth loved and spoiled the guy with oats and yogurt. Just hope I can keep up!
We’re looking for a name for him, so post your witticisms below!